An elderly family member was conned into purchasing a 5 year technical support subscription for Symantec products for the price of $299.99, and 4 months later, an additional charge of $249.99 for "lifetime security" (whatever that might mean).This was a classic case of responding to an internet browsing session when an alert to possible viruses popped up on the screen.

This company appears to be staffed by individuals who prey on the uninitiated and / or gullibility of individuals who are not very technically inclined.

AVOID this company at all costs.We have filed a dispute with the credit card company in an attempt to recover the credit card charges.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Risezone and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Risezone.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Computers category for more informed decision or compare Risezone to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Risezone?

Comments

7" RCA Tablet - Exploding Battery Rca "Bought a 7" RCA tablet (RCT6077W22) back on Friday this last Christmas from Wal-mart and it took only 7 months to die. The battery started to grow slowly. ..." Read more Apple Wholesale Store - Apple-wholesale-store.com is the best and safest place to buy wholesale apple products online Apple Wholesale Store "I got my order on 4/1/2016, I bought 20 iphone SE 64gb for $5,980fedex delivered in 1 day. I also got my 10 ipad pro's on 4/1/2016.I am very happy..." Read more Worldwide TechServices - ABSOLUTELY DESTROYED MY ALIENWARE $3500 COMPUTER!!! Worldwide TechServices "The first guy came and fixed the laptop but damaged it cosmetically. Then they sent a completely nasty bizarre fellow to do a very simple job. He took apart the..." Read more Dell - Broken promises in the sales process Dell "Whilst looking at Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 notebooks online, the presales chat pops up and the operator, Vennela tells the machine is in stock. I ask about the active stylus..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more Jawbone - $150 band was broken in less than a year and I’ve received no compensation or adequate customer support Jawbone "My UP3 band was broken in July 2016 and I opened my first ticket using Jawbone support page on July 20th, 2016 I was asked for detailed information about the..." Read more Little Caesars - So Disappointed Little Caesars "Why would you ever even consider the use of a spoiled boy in front of a game on TV? Insane the slam you make on families. Just simply wrong and..." Read more Equity Finance -   Business Loan - Apply For Quick Personal Loans Equity Finance " we give Credit Personal Loans, you can get instant loan/money for a wide range of your personal needs like renovation of your home, marriage in the family, a family..." Read more