An elderly family member was conned into purchasing a 5 year technical support subscription for Symantec products for the price of $299.99, and 4 months later, an additional charge of $249.99 for "lifetime security" (whatever that might mean).This was a classic case of responding to an internet browsing session when an alert to possible viruses popped up on the screen.
This company appears to be staffed by individuals who prey on the uninitiated and / or gullibility of individuals who are not very technically inclined.
AVOID this company at all costs.We have filed a dispute with the credit card company in an attempt to recover the credit card charges.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Virus Software
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I dont even know how to describe my experience I had during weekend. So I'll just explain what happened one by one, and want to ask you what you think..."
- "I am sick and tired of seeing these videos, articles and other things saying that Herobrine a mysterious weird ghost like virus on Minecraft Alfa And all other versions..."
- "To say that I am disappointed with my Alienware purchase would be a complete understatement. I purchase their â€œpremier desktopâ€ product at the end of 2009. One week after..."
- "Ok, at the very end of March this year I went to Claire's to get my second lobe piercing. I told her about how I've had some very rough expieriences..."
- "Ordered plus size 3x. Size was completely off. Someone who wore a size 1x could barely fit in it! Took over a month to receive! bTotallybummed!..."
- "Paid $80.00 for a cover for ipad air2 cover & the leather began coming off the front of the cover in less than 6 months after my purchase. Have contacted..."
- "I am duly authorized by law, and duty bound as a Spiritual Master, to make statements in public to warn other people about harm or danger. This falls under Qualified..."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."
- "Good Afternoon Ms Rodriguez, I an sending this email to request a refund on the improper fitting dentures that Merit Coast made. As we previously discussed when I first went to the..."